Dental implants are one of the primary choices for patients and dentists to replace missing or severely damaged teeth. These implants are metal frames or screws that are fixed into the jawbone through minor surgery to support the crowns and dentures.
Our clinic is known for providing our patients with dental implants at our clinic in Port Melbourne for over two decades. We give both metal and non-metal implants that provide long-standing results with excellent strength.
How Do These Implants Work?
At Bay Street Dental Group, we offer titanium implants for people who prefer metal implants and zirconium implants for people who want non-metal or ceramic implants. Our dental experts fuse these implants to your jawbone through a minor surgery that takes about an hour. The implants act like roots for your artificial teeth and support them.
After fixing the implant, we take the measurements of your bites, gums, and jaws and design artificial crowns or dentures. Later, we mount the crowns or dentures on the implant and fix it to work like normal teeth. We use crowns that can precisely match the colour and size of your missing teeth. Therefore, dental implants replace your missing or damaged teeth and ensure a full array of teeth for your confident smile.
What are the benefits Of Using Dental Implants?
As a state-of-the-art option for missing or damaged teeth, dental implants provide numerous benefits.
- It gives you naturally-looking teeth and offers an improved appearance.
- It is a permanent and fixed solution with no chances of slippage or falling down.
- Compared to poor-fitting dentures, these implants offer you improved speech and comfort. You can also chew and eat better using these fixed implants.
- The implants are highly durable and can give you results for your lifetime if you properly take care of them.
- These dental implants improve the health of your jawbone and help to maintain its shape and density.
- By improving periodontal health, reducing dental cavities, and preventing teeth from shifting, dental implants help to advance the oral health of the patients.
What Makes Our Dental Implant Services Unique?
As a leading clinic for dental implant treatment in Port Melbourne, we use titanium implants that are known for excellent biocompatible capabilities. We also offer specialised dental implant services like All-on-4 implants. It provides a full-arch replacement for your bottom or top rows of teeth with just four implants.