Invisalign is one of the most common orthodontic devices used to straighten teeth, especially for adults. Compared to other aligners, It provides many advantages and produces more effective results.
As a leading provider of Invisalign in Port Melbourne and South Melbourne, Bay Street Dental Group offers qualified teeth straightening services using the device.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisalign braces can correct a wide variety of orthodontic issues, such as crowding, crookedness, malocclusion, and the gap between teeth.
- You can remove it and fix it back easily. It means that you can remove it while you drink, eat, brush, and placing it back. This also ensures better oral health compared to traditional fixed-type braces.
- Invisalign comes with clear braces that make it almost invisible or barely noticeable. Compared to traditional metal braces, the dental device has no metal parts and does not affect the aesthetics of your face.
- Since metal braces come with protruding bits and wires, it can cause scratches and tears on your gums and mouth tissues. Compared to metal braces, Invisalign is comfortable and smooth without any sharp edges. Metal braces can also cause tooth decay, and it uses great force to straighten teeth. You won’t experience any of these issues while using Invisalign clear braces.
- Invisalign offers quick results compared to metal braces. While some traditional braces need five years to produce desired results, the clear braces produce excellent results in a year.
- Compared to other teeth straightening services, Invisalign is a proven treatment option with millions of satisfied people around the world. Your dentist can accurately scale the results and make effective changes while undergoing the Invisalign treatment.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
You can start your Invisalign treatment by visiting and discussing your goals with our Invisalign-trained dentist of Bay Street Dental Group. The dentist will analyse your requirements and teeth condition and confirm with you whether Invisalign can provide the desired results.
We then take x-rays, images, and impressions of your teeth to prepare Invisalign models. Once we found that you can get desired results through Invisalign, we will start designing a treatment course for you that includes the teeth movements during the course.
We will design a number of clear aligners that you will have to wear one after the other; you have to wear each aligner for two weeks and change for the next fortnight. In every 1-2 months, we will evaluate the improvement of your teeth and ensure that everything is going as planned. We will regularly supply new Invisalign aligners, and most patients wear between 18 to 30 aligners during the treatment period.